Karate - Beginner and Yellow Belts
Class begins with stretching and exercise, followed by learning proper techniques, sparring practice, and wrestling skills. Different games are carefully designed to encourage skill development without monotony.
Classes are available at the following levels:
Tiger Tots (Ages 4-6)
Beginner and Yellow Belts (6+)
Intermediate (For students that have earned their yellow belt)
Advanced (16+ or by invitation of instructor)
- 8-10 week sessions running from September through June
- Contact the office if you are interested in starting a session already in progress.
- Prorated fees are available for late starts, contact the office for details.
- Black Belt Club - Students registered in one class can enroll in a second class per week at 50% discount. Contact the office by email and we will register student in second class at discounted rate.
- Participants must register online prior to each new session start date.
- Students who have not completed the registration process will not be allowed to attend class.
- A gi, (karate robe), is not required for class, however, Sensei will have gis available for sale at class.