Rejuvenate Your Retirement
This course consists of 2-2.5 hour sessions
for 2 consecutive Tuesdays
April 23, 2019 at 1-3:30PM
and April 30, 2019 at 1-3:30PM
You Will Learn To:
- Determine how many years your retirement savings may last.
- Calculate your IRS required minimum distributions.
- Allocate your assets to minimize risks and maximize income.
How will the 2018 tax changes impact my Retirement Plan?
- Health care planning
- Estate planning
- Retirement Income sources
- Life Planning for Retirees
Instructor; Brian J. Hill, ChFC, Capital Analysts on New England, Inc.
Advisory Services offered through Capital analysts or Lincoln investment, Registered investment Advisers, Securities offered through Lincoln Investment-Broker/Dealer/Member FINRA/SICP www.lincolninvestment.com
Capitol analysts of New England and the above firm are independent and unaffiliated.
Please see course brochure for details of course and all topics.
Bring a Spouse or Guest at NO additional charge!