Hingham Recreation Department
Skip to nav
Girls Summer Off-Ice Hockey Skills
This new FREE program will focus on teaching the fundamentals of hockey without the players being on the ice!
This will be a great opportunity for girl hockey players who are new to the game or have less that 4 years of experience. This program will focus on skills such as passing, shooting and stick-handling without the skating. In addition, the girls will learn other fundamentals like forechecking, backchecking, offsides and positioning on the street hockey rink to help prepare them for the fall.
· 8-12 (Squirts and Pee-Wees)
· Street hockey stick / Old hockey stick (not one they use on the ice)
· Sneakers (no rollerblades)
· Great attitude to learn
· Hockey Gloves (highly recommended)
· Shin pads (soccer ones will totally work)
The program will be run by Scott Fabrizio so please feel free to direct your questions to him (email@example.com).
Maximum participants will be 25 players, so sign up early!!